Select a School and more
    my CNUSD logo
  • Search


Image result for raptor technologies

*Please bring acceptable form or identification in order to be allowed on campus. *

Accepted forms of identification are as follows:

  • - Any state issued driver's license or identification card
  • - Matricular Consular card
  • - Military ID (active duty or retired)
  • - Permanent resident card

Once the front desk staff scans the identification provided using our automated Raptor visitor management system, it will instantly check the name against registered sex offender lists nationwide. Once the visitor has been cleared through Raptor the system will print a visitor badge with your name, picture and destination.

*It is important to note that the Raptor system only scans the visitor's name, date of birth and photo for comparison with the national database of registered sex offenders. Any additional information is not gathered nor stored. The Raptor system is not connected to any other system such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Department of Justice, etc… Any other information on the ID is not visible or accessible to any Raptor users. The data we screen is not shared or communicated. It is confidential and stored securely through a web-based system.

You do not have to complete this process if you are simply dropping off an item in the office or picking something up. If you are signing a student out prior to dismissal, visiting a location on campus, or volunteering in a classroom you will need to go through this process.

Our goal is to continue to provide a welcoming , warm, and SAFE environment for our parents, students and staff while simultaneously communicating a culture of safety and security to the community. All parents are urged to continue to participate in your child's education

If you currently do not have access to a government issued form of identification here are some resources to assist you:

  • For a CA License visit a local DMV office or go to
  • For a Matricular Consular card please visit a consular office. The card is issued without regard to immigration status and provides no immigration information.
  • For a Military ID card please go to
  • For a Permanent Resident Card please go to

For more information on the Raptor Visitor Management System please visit

What if I need to speak with my child's teacher?

Parents will need to make an appointment to meet with a teacher. You may use the form of communication provided by your child's teacher such as Class Dojo first. All calls received during instructional time will be forwarded to the teacher's voicemail. Thank you!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.